Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hell Rell & J.R. Writer - Gun Clap

As you know I don't post retails unless I get the go ahead from the artists themselves. Well J.R. took to twitter earlier today and disowned the project so I figured why not. Apparently this is an album full of Unauthorized J.R. Writer and Hell Rell collabo songs. Many of you may remembered their much talked about Double Trouble album. That shit has been pushed back more times than Juelz mixtape and album. Seeing as that project may never see the light of day here's what it would've possibly sounded like. I don't know how Sicness.net got their hands on this but it's fire nonetheless. Maybe this leak will inspire them to finish the Official project.




Download Mixtape Here

01. I'll Burry You
02. Shoot Em Up Bang
03. Handle Mines
04. The Hard Life
05. Click Bang Boom!
06. Oh My God Ft. Tyeena
07. This Rap ****
08. Dip To The Grave
09. Money On My Mind Ft. Tyeena
10. Softly
11. Ya Silly
12. Dip Boys Ft. Tyeena

No comments:

Post a Comment