Monday, October 31, 2011

Jim Jones - Vampire Life

Here is some brand new Jim Jones for y'all! I'm working on uploading my own link but until then use the one I provided.




Download Mixtape Here

01.No VMA's (Feat Sen City)
02.Genocide (feat. Sen City)
03.Grand Slam (Feat Sen City & 2 Chainz)
04.Riding On Empty (Feat Mel Matrix & Sen City)
05.Get Low (Freestyle)
06.So Athletic (Feat Maino)
07.Millionarie's Wife (Feat Sen City)
08.Play Your Part (Feat Chase)
09.Letter To The Game (Feat Sen City)
10.I Got Now (Feat Young Swift)
11.Once Upon A Time (Feat Yo Gotti)
12.Ganstas Don't Die (Feat Chris Luck & Sen City)
13.The Untouchables (Chase & Shoota)
14.Kill or Be Killed (Feat Kingpin Slim & Lady H)
15.Vampire Music (Feat Mel Matrix & Sen City)
16.I Like (Feat Young Swift)
17.Annie Mae (Feat T.W.O)
18.Scream (Feat Sen City & Logic)
19.Psycho (Feat JR Writer & Sen City)
20.Till Sunrise (Feat Chink Santana)
21.I'll Be Back (Feat Meek Mill & Fred Da Godson)
22.Word 2 My Muva (Feat Chubbie Baby, Meek Mill, Future)
23.Goin' Thru It (Feat Jadakiss)
24.JB (Freestyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment