Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dipset Weekly 5

Dipset Weekly is a series that I started on Wordap where I would post all the new Dipset singles that leaked in the span of about a week. I am bringing that series to this blog as it makes much more sense. I hope you enjoy.


J.R. Writer - Popular Demand Freestyle
Jay Bezel - Dopeman (Remix) (Feat. Nicki Minaj And Pusha T)
Cam'ron - Ooh Baby (Feat. Vado) [Prod. By Araabmuzik]
J.R. Writer - Show Discipline Freestyle
Max B - I'm Addicted (Remix) (Feat. Jay Burna)
Juelz Santana And Lil' Wayne - Move The Damn Thang
S.A.S. - Minaj Et Trois (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
J.R. Writer - Bedrock Freestyle
Juelz Santana - Gangsta Fuck (Feat. Karlie Voice)

1Linker

Throwback Track
Cam'Ron - It's Nothing Remix (feat. Hell Rell)

P.S. J.R. Writers site opened back up. Check that out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment